GENWORTH NEWS - AUTUMN 2015 EDITION
- The fourth edition of Genworth News, including news on our agreement with AmTrust, an interview with our Chief Actuary, Chris Bowring, and we ask "What next for Help to Buy 2?"
GENWORTH NEWS - SPRING 2015 EDITION
- The third edition of Genworth News, including sections on what the new Basel Committee proposals could mean for the mortgage industry, whether Help to Buy 2 could help more first-time buyers, and a news & events round up.
AFTER HELP TO BUY: RECONCILING A HEALTHY MORTGAGE MARKET & SAFE LENDING
- High loan-to-value (LTV) lending was crucial to advancing and sustaining owner-occupation in the UK between the early 1930s and the 1990s. For example, between 1985 and 1996, 50% of all fi rst time buyers borrowed 95% or more of the purchase price. During most of this period the mortgage industry’s primary focus was helping people buy their fi rst home, and this cemented its positive reputation, resulting in turn in social mobility and economic inclusion.
GENWORTH NEWS - AUTUMN 2014 EDITION
- The second edition of Genworth News, including sections on: "Where next for the mortgage market?", "Ensuring the ongoing supply of high LTV mortgagest", and a news and events round-up.
GENWORTH NEWS - SPRING 2014 EDITION
- The first edition of Genworth News, including sections on: "Helping facilitate mortgage market growth", "Help to Buy - impact and exit", and "Spotlight on... Bill Drury".